Goodreads refugee and wordpress blogger
“The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.”
Shout out to Grim for the community ice-breaker!
1. Introvert. Without a doubt. I recharge by myself.
2. That said, my most-frequent vacation site? New York City. Although my heart belongs in the country, my brain belongs to NYC.
3. Favorite place in NYC is the Metropolitian Museum of Art. I can (and have) spent hours in the Greek, Roman and Egyptian galleries.
4. I wanted to work/live with animals since I was 5. Nature foiled me by giving me massive amounts of allergies. I've retaliated by taking a boatload of antihistimines and giving my animals lots of baths. And vacuuming. A lot.
5-8. Feminist, humanist, non-speciesist, environmentalist.
9. I swim at least four miles a week with a swim team.
10. I'm a little bit obsessed with the zombie apocalypse.